skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Harry James
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Andrews Sisters - Song & Dance - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wiVkdVPGoY
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Search This Blog
[PR]
外貨両替
fx 初心者
Labels
1963
(1)
1965
(1)
1966
(1)
1971
(7)
1978
(1)
A Taste of Honey
(1)
Andrews Sisters
(1)
Avalon Made Famous
(1)
Back Beat Boogie
(1)
BENNY GOODMAN
(3)
Betty Grable
(1)
Big John Special
(1)
Billy Taylor
(1)
Blow Gabriel Blow
(2)
Blues for Sale
(3)
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
(1)
Buddy Rich
(3)
Carnegie Hall
(1)
Cesar Romero
(1)
Concerto For trumpet
(1)
Deyo Kids
(1)
Do You Love Me
(1)
Don't Be That Way
(1)
Doris Day
(2)
Ella Fitzgerald
(1)
Embraceable You
(1)
Gloria DeHaven
(1)
Green Onions
(1)
Harry James
(19)
Helen Forrest
(3)
Hits Medley
(1)
Hora Staccato
(2)
I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
(1)
I may be wrong
(1)
I Wish I Knew
(1)
I'm Beginning to See the Light
(1)
Jack Sheldon
(1)
Jerry Lewis
(1)
Joe Graves
(1)
June Allyson
(1)
La Virgen de la Macarena
(1)
Medley
(3)
Moonglow
(1)
Night Train
(1)
Opus One
(2)
Rita Graham
(1)
Roll 'Em
(1)
Saint Louis Blues
(1)
Shiny Stockings
(1)
Sing Sing Sing
(1)
Sonny Payne
(1)
Splutie
(1)
staccato trumpet
(1)
Sweet Georgia Brown
(1)
Sweet Jenny Lou
(1)
Take The A Train
(1)
The Lonely Bull
(1)
Trumpet Blues
(2)
Two O' Clock Jump
(1)
Two O'clock Jump
(1)
You made Me Love You
(1)
You'll Never Know
(1)
Young Man with a Horn
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(15)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(28)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(24)
HARRY JAMES staccato trumpet
Blues for Sale
Blow Gabriel Blow
A Taste of Honey
I may be wrong (But I think you're wonderful)
Harry James La Virgen de la Macarena
Ella Fitzgerald - I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
Doris Day Medley
Deyo Kids (Gloria and June)
Harry James & Jerry Lewis juntos em 1961
Jerry Vale interviews Harry James HQ
Harry James Buddy Rich - Take The A Train -
Harry James - Green Onions
Harry James Buddy Rich
Harry James Buddy Rich Two O'clock Jump
Harry James - Don't Be That Way
Andrews Sisters - Song & Dance - Boogie Woogie Bug...
Harry James and Ricky Ricardo "Dombayamo"
Huntz Hall teaches Harry James to play the bugle
Harry James Trumpet Blues
Harry James - Concerto for Trumpet
Harry James plays 'Hora Staccato'
Harry James Medley
Benny Goodman Orchestra Sing Sing Sing from Hollyw...
about me
playtp
View my complete profile